Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let's try this again!

Ok. So. I am trying this again. The first blog I started didn't work out b/c I couldn't remember any of the information that I set it up with! So let's hope I remember this one!

I am feeling a little bit better today. I actually put laundry in the washing machine (which is now in a pile on my bedroom floor). But I am making progress! I actually ran a few errands today! Yeah for me! All I really wanted to do was take a nap. I took my gma to the DMV to get her DL renewed. She turns 80 this month! I can't believe it.

I am actually starting to get a little excited about the baby. I have been feeling so crappy that I haven't really thought about much more than getting through each day. I am over 10 weeks now! Into the double digits! YEAH~ a few more weeks and hopefully I'll feel MUCH better!

1 comment: