Sunday, April 19, 2009

One problem gone, another begins! UGH!

Well, I have gone 2 days without medicine!! Yeah! No throwing up!! But I did too much yesterday. I have been cleaning out Kate's room, trying to make room for some of Ally's things. It's going to take alot of work and time to get everything the way I want it! But I also got to mop my kitchen, cook dinner, clean the kitchen, clean the living room and do several loads of laundry! But now my BACK is killing me! I laid down to read a book last night about 10 and by 10:30 when I tried to walk to the bathroom, I almost didn't make it. I almost fell to the floor. It hurt so bad. I felt like my Gma does.
I didn't go anywhere today b/c of my back. The girls and I stayed inside and played and rested. I didn't even take a bath or shower! I know, I ALWAYS shave my legs, but not today! But now I am paying for it! We have NO water! The water main busted again across the street. They don't know when they'll get it fixed. Now I am miserable! I want to shave my legs and I can't!
I am 13 weeks now! Only 27 weeks left! Yeah! I'll find out girl/boy in 7 weeks! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment