Sunday, April 5, 2009

An OK day

Well today didn't start very well for me. I couldn't sleep last night b/c I was sick (AGAIN). So I took 2 tylenol PM, which I never do, and woke up feeling like I had the world's worst hangover. I was so dizzy that I couldn't hardly roll over and my head hurt so bad! I layed on the couch till noon! I made myself get up and eat. Then layed back down after my shower. I finally got up around 2:30 and cleaned off the back porch. I was a little productive today. I mowed some of the pasture close to the house. It looked HORRIABLE and I was tired of waiting for Travis to take care of it.

Anyway, I am SICK to death of Sonic. Their food has gotten so bland. Everytime I get their chesse sticks they are either not cooked enough or too much and the cheese is gone! And don't get me started on their hamburgers! YUCK!

So I am finally 11 weeks. It feels like this is crawling by. Only about 9 weeks till we find out boy or girl!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay Steph! you havent posted since the 5th and it's now the 13th!! Maybe you've actually been taking your medicene like you're supposed to and feeling so much better that you havent had time to get on the computer! ;) If you need more tasty food, CALL ME! I can pick something up and bring it to ya girl!! I can also provide some wake up calls too! haha!! Touch base when you get back from the hill country!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy.. love the posts! I hate to hear you are still fighting feeling yucky! Hopefully all the fight will be worth a little boy??? Hmmm? Or maybe another strong headed little girl! lol. You think the past weeks have crawled by! I am so ready to have this baby! 2 1/2 WEEKS LEFT! Well... give the family and everyone our love!!! CRystal

    ReplyDelete