Saturday, August 1, 2009

SORRY!

I am really not very good at this blog thing. But I am sooooo excited b/c in 1 hour and 9 minutes I will officially be in my THIRD trimester! I only have 12 weeks left! I don't know what I was thinking when we decided to have another baby. I guess after you have the baby you forget what it is truly like. It is NOT very fun for me. I am now having all the pains I had with Kate (pains around my rib cages, reflux, super duper swelling, etc.) plus all the pains I had with Ally (back pain, actually its a little lower than my back, muscle pains, etc.) combined! I do NOT want to do this again.

But on the postitive side, when it's all over I am going to have a wonderful little girl. We still don't have a definate name. We'll figure it out though.

My grandfather is coming home from 7 weeks of being in 3 different hospitals on Monday. We signed him up for Hospice. Very sad, but realisticly we didn't have much options. It will just be good to have him home.

Travis' grandfather seems to be doing better. He has had 2 Chemo treatments and 8 radiation treatments so far. His spirits are better and is driving now! They went all the way to Kuntry Katfish today and he drove!!!

Kate and Ally are doing great! Ally doesn't understand why her baby sister can't come out now. This afternoon they were both rubbing my feet with lotion and taking care of me while we watched TV. Ally covered me up and kept checking on me. I can't believe that Kate is starting Kindergarten in 23 days. I am NOT looking forward to it! It is really going to take some adjusting to! Kate starts on the 24th and Ally starts her school on the 25th. At least I will get some time to myself before the baby is born.

I got a new car yesterday! It actually isn't new, but it's new to me. Its a 2004 Ford Expedition in EXCELLENT condition! I LOVE it! It has leather seats, a 6 disc cd player, a power third row seat, etc. I couldn't be happier even if it was new b/c we got a GREAT deal on it! Now were are ready for baby girl #3. Sure wish we had a name for her though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment