Friday, August 14, 2009

Mini Vacation to Coldspring, Tx

We really wanted to take the girls camping this summer but with all the "things" going on it just didn't happen. So we took them to Cold Spring for a mini vacation. This way we weren't too far from home incase we were needed.
The girls had a blast!! We went on a nature hike.
Found a pine tree that grew along the ground.
The hike was very long. I didn't last long. It hurt too bad to walk and they left me behind. I was about 10 minutes behind them!

We were camping at Double Lake in the National Forest.


Kate and Ally loved the camper. They had to share a bed and that was interesting but it ended up being ok. I kicked Travis out of my bed the second night b/c I was so uncomfortable that I couldn't roll over with him there.

Kate wanted to stay in the camper all the time. She thought that it was sooo cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment