Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Great Day!

Today was a great day! The girls and I were late to church but I was just glad to be there! We stayed for Sunday School, too. I haven't done that in a while and had been missing it! It was so good to see people that I hadn't seen in a while and feel normal again!

After church, we went to McDonald's and then to see my grandfather and Gma at Woodlands Health Care. Thank goodness that he gets to come home in the morning! I HATE going there! I feel really bad for his roommate. He seems to enjoy our visits. Today he actually said something for the first time since I met him. He hasn't had one visitor since my grandfather has been there. I would like to go visit him but I feel it would be kind of weird. Still thinking on that one. Maybe I'll make him a blanket. It's REALLY cold in there!

Then we came home and watched TV while Travis finished sleeping. He had a horrible night on the ambulance. I hadn't seen him that tired in a really long time. He got up about 3:30 and we went to Walmart on 242. It was amazing the difference in people in that Walmart compared to the people in the Sawdust Walmart. We then came home, made dinner and it was bath time!

After bath time we played a good game of tickle monster and then BEDTIME! Yeah!! Over all a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment