Friday, August 14, 2009

Tornado!

Tornado on Wednesday!
It went right between our houses but never touched the ground!

This is in our pasture behind the barn. Our neighbors' tree was uprooted.


We actually had a tornado come down our street! It tore the tops of trees off and threw them in our yard and into my Expedition that I just got!
Can you believe it! You can actually see the path where it went next to our friends house across the street across to our house and behind us never actually hitting a house! We were so lucky that it was just my car and a mess!

2 comments:

  1. I can NOT believe that happened and we were right down the street...CRAZY!!! I'm so glad that everyone was safe and your house is still standing! Poor new car...that is sooooo my luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O shoot...it's Carrie not Garet. I can't get him signed out!

    ReplyDelete